1. The awkwardness when I pass someone else running.
2. How hard it is to stay on a training regimen.
3. The cramps. All the different kinds of cramps.
4. When an actual runner asks how far I can run and what my pace is, and all I can answer is “well, basically walking per mile an hour and only for a mile.”
5. Doubting myself at every second, and just wanting to stop and sit in the middle of street.
6. How tired it makes me for the rest of the day. I went for a run, I can just not do anything else, right?
7. Wanting to do all the races but can’t because I’m just a beginner.
8. Not seeing any changes in myself.
9. When bad days’ hit, it breaks my self-confidence to the point I can look at myself.
10. If I want to do this, I have to get up and experience all of this again the next day.
Check out the things I love! Also no GIFs belong to me, I’m just borrowing them.